Sunday, May 4, 2008

Random Thoughts

It's been a while since I've posted, but not since I've cached. I'm up over 1270 finds, added a few more in Arizona, and have continued working towards 1300. I've also got a new Cacher set up and going. CL4, is my cousin from Bloomington MN. She came down to see us for a weekend and helped Team Mopigeon get a few more finds. We went up on Sandia Crest and then on to Santa Fe. There are a lot of nice caches in Santa Fe, and we ran into some fellow cachers at the restaurant. May looks like event month in New Mexico, Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Roswell all in consecutive weekends. The first event of the month is the World Wide Flash Mob, and we are looking forward to that event.
I've been able to get some caches at lunch, but it's starting to become a problem to find any close to work. I've got all of the ones around the area so now I'm having a harder time getting to a cache and back in the hour I have for lunch. Of course around home that is not a problem.
Not a lot more to say about caching, No real big caching adventures, just good times spent with good people, and in the end that's what caching is about much more than the numbers.

No comments: